Sunday, December 20, 2009

Greatest B-day present.

On the 14th of December, my 22nd b-day, my best mate took me on a walk (the quest for the ultimate present, as she said), and brought me to this AWESOME bookstore, teehouse, magic kingdom called Cartoreshti.We spent about 2 hours just staring with our mouths wide open.I fell for all those amazing tea pots, tea cups ( i got one myself), all kinds of tea ( got one kind called "Sunreise blend", smells like tropical fruit).I simply loved this place and i can't wait to go back there asap.


















3 comments:

  1. yay, my favourite place in Bucharest! And you took such wonderful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the first photo taken? I love the building, but I don't recognize it. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really don't remember the name of the street, it was somewhere around piata universitate. it really reminded me of paris, right?i'm gonna check eventually and i'll tell u

    ReplyDelete